Corner Summerhouse 185 - Low Level Glazing, Double Door
These surprisingly affordable corner summerhouses are 6'x6' (1.8mx1.8m), 7'x7' (2.1mx2.1m), 8'x8' (2.4mx2.4m) or 9'x9' (3.0mx3.0m). Features include durable hardwood doors and thicker than normal 15mm tongued and grooved boards throughout - to the walls, floor and roof. Standard features include double hinged doors with black antique ironmongery and two panoramic opening windows. Toughened safety glass is also included. All framing is strong 2" thick planed timber. Instructions are supplied and large prefabricated panels simplify the installation. We offer fitting as a low cost option in many areas. Hardwood doors are now supplied as standard.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 22nd May.
- All timber used in the construction of this summerhouse originates from sustainable forests
- Morticed and tenoned joinery doors and windows
- Durable hardwood doors ex 2" thick (44mm finished thickness)
- Fully glazed double doors with mortice lock fitted
- Black antique style hinges and handles
- 2 opening windows
- Toughened glass to BS6206 Class A
- Strong 2" thick floor joists (45mm x 33mm finished size after machining)
- Strong 2" thick planed deal framework (45mm x 33mm finished size after machining)
- 15mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap cladding (finished size after machining)
- 15mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- 15mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- Green mineral felted roof
- Door height 5'11" (1800mm)
- Door width 3'11" (1200mm)
- Internal height at the rear 5'11" (1800mm)
- Internal height at the front 6'7" (2000mm)
- External height at the front 6'11" (2100mm)
THICKER CLADDING: A feature of this heavy duty summerhouse is thicker ex 3/4" cladding with a finished thickness of 15mm. The use of thinner cladding with a finished thickness of 12mm is almost universal throughout the industry. These 25% thicker boards are more substantial and longer lasting.
TOUGHENED SAFETY GLASS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break, toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. This makes toughened glass the best option for all the family including children, pets and the elderly.
LOW LEVEL GLAZING: Low level glazing provides a panoramic view from inside your garden room so you can appreciate your garden fully. With low level glazing you can enjoy a better view of the garden, especially at sites where the garden slopes away.
CORNER BUILDING SIZES: For ease of reference these corner summerhouses are measured as a square based on the width of the two longest walls. The external wall sizes are listed alongside the price. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Installation (in some postcode areas only)
- Preservative treatment inside and out by spraying on all sides with a high quality preservative
- Solar powered inside lights
- Solar powered outside lights
- Recycled plastic base kits
- A selection of microporous wood preservatives in a wide choice of colours
- This summerhouse can be made in smaller sections if access restricted
RECYCLED PLASTIC BASE KITS: Designed to spread weight and quickly clipped together, each paver is 500mm x 500mm. These durable and eco friendly plastic pavers are made from 100% recycled polypropylene. Lightweight and easy to install, the finished base will outlast any summerhouse. Extensive preparation is not normally required - just level the soil and lay the pavers directly on the soil. No sand or shingle is required. Weed membranes are not needed below timber floors. Unlike paving or concrete these bases are self draining and fully relocatable. Our standard pavers support 150 tonnes per square metre. They are suitable for any normal use and they can be laid on a soil or shingle sub-base. Our heavier duty pavers support 350 tonnes per square metre. They can be laid on any flat surface including concrete. Where space permits the base is normally laid full size but if required in a tight location the pavers can be easily cut to size with no loss of structural integrity. These heavy duty pavers are only available when you purchase a Summer garden building. Fast delivery within 3-5 days ensures that you can start work quickly.
RESTRICTED ACCESS: A quality feature of these summerhouses is that they are made in large rigid panels. If access is restricted, your summerhouse can be specially made in smaller sections designed to pass through a normal single door. The smaller sections are designed to be at least as strong as the larger panels normally supplied.
- Delivery is normally between 4 and 5 weeks after order.
- Our prices for summerhouses include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: These summerhouses are normally delivered by specialist trained staff in dedicated vehicles. This ensures less damage. Many mass produced summerhouses are delivered by national carriers who deliver to the kerbside only and generally cause more damage. National carriers refuse to carry glass and their prices are based on weight and pack sizes. As a result summerhouses delivered by outside carriers are normally made in smaller sections and weigh less with thinner framing, flimsy OSB boarding and thin styrene glazing. The benefits of our specialist delivery service include less damage, larger panels, heavier construction and helpful drivers who will carry your summerhouse to your chosen storage place.
- All prices for summerhouses include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
- Installation by specialist trained staff is available as an option in most postcode areas.
- If installation is available in your local area the prices are displayed alongside the summerhouse prices.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION: If installation is ordered your summerhouse will be delivered and installed on the same day by prior appointment with you. These summerhouses are designed to be professionally installed so more care is taken in the factory to speed up installation and minimize problems on site. The result is better quality summerhouses which are easy to fit and longer lasting.
SIMPLE DIY ASSEMBLY: Because these summerhouses are designed to be professionally installed they are also easier to fit yourself. Features of these summerhouses include careful construction with high quality components, larger panel sizes and fewer problems.
Customer photos available - click here to see customer photos of Summerhouse 185
Please scroll down to see customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails from customers after they purchased this product from us. Click here to see more customer reviews of all products.
Dear Sir or Madam,
Review submitted - a great pleasure to do so, given the quality product, superb service and great value you provide.
Adrian, Freckleton, Lancashire, PR4, 9x9 Corner Summerhouse 185, 30th October 2018
Photos of the 185 corner summerhouse as promised.
Alan, Dore, Sheffield, S11, 7x7 Corner Summerhouse 185, 31st May 2014
Click on any photo below to see the full-sized version